Thursday, August 27, 2009

hoff clone and possessed choir boys

In honor of my previous Weblink Wednesday post, here are some videos pretty much guaranteed to make you "mad", Christin-style. Both are "literal videos", where some very bored, moderately clever internet geek took weird music videos and set literal lyrics to them. The "Total Eclipse" one is definitely the best I have seen, but the "Hooked on a Feeling" video (with none other than THE David Hasslehoff!) is really just so ridiculous... there are no words. Literal or otherwise. Enjoy!

(And I'm sorry, but no, you will never get back these 5 or 10 minutes of your life.)

(And yes, there are more literal videos. Lots.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first one had its clever moments (the possessed choir boys was a good touch) but the second one I watched for all of about 8.5 seconds. Eeee-yewwww.
Try again. These make me MAD!!!!