Monday, November 3, 2008

um... well...

I've been waiting for some kind of inspiration so that I would actually have something interesting to blog about, but it's taking too long. I figured that this is how I always end up dropping the ball... I rationalize my way out of writing something for weeks and then I just kind of forget to ever go back to it. So, boring blog entry it is.

Let's see... this weekend. Halloween was Friday. I realized that it is just not a fun holiday when you're no longer under the age of 15. Up til then you can get away with trick-or-treating. But no more. And I know a lot of people still like the costume partying and the excuse to drink more than usual, but I just don't get into that. Plus, we went to one of Joe's friends "birth-o-ween" party a few weeks ago, so I got the costume wearing thing done early. Although I did wear it to my ballet classes on Thursday, which was fun. Although a handful of my kids didn't know who Waldo was. Sadness. But most of them knew at least once I gave them the name. My senior apprentice class (probably my favorites, but don't tell anyone) got in on the dressing up fun... can you find Waldo?


Saturday was the Ga-Fl game. And as my friend Stephen has said, we're just not going to talk about it. Suffice it to say, it was embarrassing. And not fun to watch.

Sunday we went back to the church we went to last week. I think we're going to make this our "home church", which was important for me to find now that we've basically decided to stay put for a few more years. Most of the congregation is young families (the number of kids in a service is insane... and there has been a baptism every time we've gone!), plus Joe's cousins are members.

This week, very important stuff going down. Make sure to GET OUT THE VOTE!!! I'm totally psyched about Tuesday. We're going to go to some MBA friends' home and watch election coverage until we're pulling our hair out. Love it.


No comments: