Wednesday, January 28, 2009

argh

I have to post something just to prove to myself that I can. It's not like I haven't had things to post about... it's been a crazy weekend! Of course, Sara Keelin was (finally) born at 12:52 in the morning on Saturday. It was such an incredible process to be a part of. I was so proud of both Katie and Stephen, and of course Sara is beautiful and healthy and perfect. On the other end of the life scale, one of my mom's friend's young son was just diagnosed with leukemia... and my sister-in-law was laid off. Please keep Brennan and his family and Kristin in your prayers.

Ok, I know it was not exciting, funny, or any of those things. But it was a post. And I had to do it or this blog would have just gone the way of other blogs before it... down the blog-toilet.

So there. A post. How hard was that, Greer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. We can tell them to remove that Blog-o-Let out of your parking lot, because you won't be needing it! Yay!
Good job being a good friend to your friends this past week, btw.