Wednesday, February 4, 2009

it's that time again...

Weblink Wednesday is back! I know, I know, I have been a major blog slacker. My last two posts barely count as posts and now I'm coming back with my silly little linkage that is on Wednesday just because of alliteration? Shame on me. Shaaaame. But irregardless (hehe... Mean Girls anyone?). My first link (Yes, there are two today. I couldn't pick.) will make you feel all warm and fuzzy and like you are doing something meaningful with your life. And for those of is sitting on the couch with our dogs at 10:45 in the morning, that is important. Wait... is that just me? Well, even if you're being a truly productive citizen and doing something silly like working, you could use a little warm and fuzzy, right? Well here ya go, friends. This site has a bunch of little buttons you can click on that support advertisers/sponsors who then give money to all sorts of different causes. The most popular two that get linked to often on facebook and sent through email chains are Breast Cancer Awareness and Animal Rescue, but there are 6 in all and the only thing you have to do is click! And you can do it everyday! Yaaayyyy warm and fuzzy saving the world feelings. Obama would approve. Oh yeah, here's the site.

The other thing I just wanted to make sure we are all aware of is the brilliance of Miller's advertising for this year's Super Bowl. A one second ad? Genius. I hope that advertising guy got a serious raise. Or at least a very hearty pat on the back (the economy being what it is...).

Oh, and in case you didn't know, I am completely obsessed/in love with How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM, for the hip ones among us). If you don't watch it, you should. There are 3 seasons out on DVD. Go buy them. But just in case you don't follow my sage advice, at least watch this clip. I thought I was going to fall off of the couch.

OK, so it's 3 links (well... technically 4 if you count the Mean Girls reference).

No comments: