Thursday, October 23, 2008

featherpalooza

If it seems like my blog is often about my dogs, then that is because my life is often about my dogs. I'm guessing this is how I will be once I get pregnant, only times... like... a million. But anyway, this is truly a dog story worth sharing because it has illustrations. And a video. If I can figure out how to import a video...

A little backstory: Refer back to the post about the couch. Remember the uncomfortable arms that are lacking in fluff? We made up for this by having three throw pillows. Two are stuffed with cotton and one (I now know) with feather. Libby had done some work on the cotton pillows in the past by chewing on a corner until she had access to the fluff and then strewing it about. So those get put up when I'm not home. But they seemed to have no interest in the other pillow. Until yesterday. This is what I came home to:

Note:
1. The excellent husband I have cleaning up the mess.
2. The trash bag behind the excellent husband already full of feathers.
3. One sad looking dog in her kennel behind the excellent husband.
4. I tried to upload the video, but there was a Blogger error. Not my fault. I'll try again in the future.

No comments: